You can’t not love this.
i will honestly never be over the fact they have both Sherlock and John shaving for each other in the season where they both have girlfriends like what a fucking beard joke unbelievable
John + no (requested by Anonymous)
I need feminism because girls literally get demonized for liking pumpkin flavored things???? ok?????????????
Miley: “Dad I have something for Tanners bug collection”
my uncle: “that’s great”
Miley: “it’s a bird”
my uncle: “no its not”
They let it go and it flew away just fine, so we’re wondering how she caught it.
she caught another bird.
update: she caught a squirrel today
She is gonna rule the world one day with this power
So it’s my little sisters birthday
i will literally try to pet any cat i can don’t doubt me
Filming vs. Finished Product!
But, did you hear what they were saying?
Benedict: “… saying sweetheart, what the fuck is that all about? I don’t know.”
Martin: ” *inaudible* actor.” (Does anyone understand that bit?)
Benedict: “On a particular day in November how old was he?”
Martin: “No, no, no. How old did he become in March this year?”
Benedict: “How old? I didn’t even know who John Diteen was. I thought you were making shit up.”
Martin: “I assumed you’d probably been christened by him.”
Benedict: *begins laughing*
*BACKGROUND : GO ON IN 1ST POSITION*
Martin: “I thought you knew every British actor of 50. I thought it was a bylaw.”
Benedict: *proceeds to loose his shit* “So sorry. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m sorry.”
It’s John Duttine. Not Diteen. Well known British actor to everyone, it seems, except Benedict! Oddly John was in many, many series of Heatbeat, but not the 3 episodes Benedict was in, or their paths may have crossed!
Thank mr skeltal
WOOWOO thanks mr skeletal
Here are some wonderful facts about Sea World’s orcas!
- The average lifespan of wild orcas ranges from 30-50 years, although some females can easily make it past 80 (a wild orca named J2 or ‘Granny’ is 103 this year!). The lifespan of a Sea World orca is around 25 years, the median age being 9. But at least they put on a good show!
- Don’t worry, collapsed dorsal fins are a common condition, although in the wild only sick or injured orcas have collapsed dorsal fins. All of Sea World’s males and some females have it, it makes them look unique!
- The size of Sea World’s tanks compared to an orca is about the same as a human to a bathtub. Lot’s of room to stretch and move!
- Wild orcas swim 100+ miles a day, they would have to swim around their tank 1,400+ times a day to achieve that. But that seems like a lot of work, and you may see the animals hanging out near the surface of the water or on the bottoms of their tanks for hours. That’s a lot more relaxing than swimming all those miles!
- Sea World gives their orcas a Valium-like drug to stop the whales from acting aggressively towards each other and to numb their minds from their vastly uninteresting concrete tanks. Buying a ticket to Sea World is an excellent way to help them pay for these drugs that they pump their animals full with!
- Many captive orcas show abnormal behaviors like head bobbing, chewing on concrete, and self mutilation by banging their heads into the side of the tank. Obviously just temper-tantrums! Silly things.
- In the wild, there has been only one orca attack. Bad orca! While in captivity, there have been over 100 attacks and 4 deaths. These animals just need more training, it couldn’t possibly be related to their confinement!
- Food is used as reinforcement for tricks. Do a trick, get your dinner. Don’t want to do a trick? I guess you don’t eat tonight you stubborn thing!
See? Sea World isn’t as bad as people make it out to be! Oh, one more fact: for every $1,000,000 Sea World makes, about $600 goes into conservation efforts (about $0.5 a ticket). I’m so glad they care about conservation of the ocean! Amazing work!
If you haven’t realized it yet, this post is 100% sarcastic. It should be obvious, but not everyone understands sarcasm…
Please don’t let this die
when I started reading this I was like ew what even is up with this person but then I got further down and realised it was all satire. So yeah. This is important.